Thursday, January 11, 2007

Results from last night 1/10

Well I played two tourneys and then I four tabled 1/2 NL for a couple of hours. I did not cash in the two tourneys, but I did finish up $100 overall for the day. I took a couple of wicked beats, and I still made two questionable calls, which bothered me more than the beats. I would like to have a session where I make all the right plays, regardless of the results. When I can put enough of those days together, the bankroll will grow.

So $100 for a day does not sound like a lot, but it is not bad for less than 3 hours of work. I did notice that four tabling kept me playing much tighter though which was a good thing. If I could resize the tables I would have no problem doing that in the future. I will do it for a couple of hours again tonight after I finish a tourney or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home