Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Reports from a slumping player

First of all I hope that all of you had a Merry Christmas, and I hope you have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2007.

After taking out some more money for Christmas gifts for the wife, I sat down to play some poker. I lost 2k over the weekend playing mostly cash games. In 20 minutes I lost 1000 of it. Once allin with AA against KK, the other allin with AA vs 89o. Very heartbreaking. Looking back there are a couple of mistakes I made in some calls when I knew I was beat, but the majority of the losses came on hands that just did not hold up. Of course that will change.

So the bankroll is still just north of 23k overall. My goal is to get back that 2k and finish the year at 25k. That means that I would have almost quintupled my bankroll not counting all the money I cashed out. That to me would be a successful campaign.

So I am out to play solid poker and to make that happen. Best of luck to all of you out there.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billinga I have been reading your blog for a few months now.Don't chase .if you could take the results you have achieved so far and guarantee them for 2007 any player would take them. Anway that's the thinking in Liverpool at 3.30am after a couple of brandy's.

take it easy

Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home