Monday, January 08, 2007

A disaster of a weekend

Man this poker game is rough. Every time I take a step or two forward, I take five or six back. I lost buyin after buyin playing 2/4 and 3/6 the last two days. I could go through all the hands, but they would be too painful. I would say 80% of my losses was variance, and maybe 20% was due to bad play. The problem is that is way too much due to bad play. My bad plays were mostly in the form of calls when I felt I was beat. I really need to stop that.

Also I am starting to find that most of my losses are coming on the weekends, especially during the day. I have to make a concentrated effort not to play cash games during the day. I know that I have said this before, but I keep repeating this process. I am going to just play tourneys during that time from now on.

So the bankroll fell to 23.5k. I told you it was bad. The good news is that I do well at night, and that is all I can play this week. I hope to post a great report tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Best of luck to all of you!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Tough one Bill. I find the same thing during days, especially if for some reason I play during a weekday. Sunday morning I seem to do alright though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home