Friday, December 22, 2006

Man that hurts!!!!!!

I played and bubbled in the 35k guarantee ($163 entry) last night at Full Tilt. I finished 40th (top 36 get paid) when I pushed allin in mid position with JJ and I was called on the button by a guy holding 88. An 8 on the turn did me in. I pushed because I had an "M" of 5 and I wanted to win rather than just cash. If my hand holds up I would be out of the danger zone and would have cashed pretty easily.

Fortunately I did win over $700 in my 8/16 HORSE game. For the day the profit was just about $600, which puts the bankroll at 25.5k.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season. Best of luck to all of you.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Merry christmas Bill.

I looked at the hand that shorted stacked you in the PA game.

Is that play out of character for you or did you put her on a steal/draw?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger billinga said...

It was a mixture of me putting her on a draw and either doubling up or getting out of the tourney. I just do not have the patience for the $5 tourneys anymore when they are keeping me out of a cash game, so I look to double up quick or get out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home