Thursday, December 21, 2006

Results from 12/20

Well I was able to play more last night, and I was able to continue my winning ways. I played some 2/4 NL and some 8/16 HORSE. I also played in the Omaha deepstack tourney on FT. The cash games netted me a tidy profit of $700. There were only a couple of key hands. One was my AA vs QQ. The flop came out Qxx but the turn was a beautiful A to let me double up. About 30 minutes later I limped in with 66 (my favorite hand), and the bb raised to $16 and I called. The flop comes out 6,3,8 and I slowplayed my set until the guy put all his money in with his AA on the turn. He did not get any help and I won that hand as well.

In the tourney I finished 12th out of 195. That makes my 2nd top 15 finish in that tourney this week. Twice I was rivered to ruin what would have been a nice final table finish. I still earned $70 for the 12th place standing.

So the profit for the night was about $750, which brought the bankroll over 24.9K. Hopefully we can keep the trend going tonight. I am also 1-0 in my bowl pool and rooting for Oregon +5.5 tonite against BYU. Best of luck everyone.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill,

got the x-mas card today. Man are the kids growing. You seem to be doing well at the tables. I like that you are setting aside money for other things besides poker.

Keep it up.

David
AKA-ruleakn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home