Thursday, December 28, 2006

Results from 12/27

Well after taking a bit of a dip again on Tuesday, I was confident that I was going to turn it around. With about an hour to go in my session I was doing just that, winning about $400. Then I lost a hand that I played rather poorly. I had QQ and one guy made a standard raise from the sb and I called. The flop is all rags and he bets $20 and I call. The turn is another rag and he bets $40 and I call. The river is a J and he bets $75 and I call. He flips over KK and takes the pot. Now if I reraise him on the flop and he comes back at me then I know he is strong and I can possibly lay this down and save myself some money. Instead I just called my way into losing this pot. Another hand I had 7s and the flop comes out all rags and the guy bets and I call. The turn is a K and I check and he checks. The flop is an ace and I bet out $75 and he calls with 88 and wins. After all that I end up leaving up $100 for the night and the bankroll stands at 22.5k overall.

Ben posted yesterday about not pressing to get this back to 25k and I agree with him. Like I have said earlier, if I did not take out any money at all I would be at 30k. I am just going to try and play a solid game and the results will be what they will be.

Best of luck to everyone out there. I am off to an all day planning session at work. Who the hell schedules an all day planning session on the 28th of December. Oh well....

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Where's the PLO tourney brag?

Your biggest tourney win to date.

Congrats, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home