Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A very short session

We had our last week of bowling last night, so we had our meeting at the end to give out prizes. My team finished tied for 7th out of 15 teams. At the midpoint of the season we were 14th, so this was a good run at the end. I believe we will be much better when we start up on January 9th.

So by the time I got home it was about 10:30pm. Since I had to be at work by 7:30 this morning, I could not play much. I did pick up a huge hand when I won with AA vs QQ that really helped make the short session valuable. I won about $700 in an hour, and when you add some modest rakeback to the equation, it ups the bankroll to 24.2k.

Tonight I am looking to play more. Hopefully we can put a couple of back to back profitable sessions together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home