Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Results from the last couple of days

Well this past weekend was good to me, as was Monday. I have placed in the money in four tourneys over the last couple of days, and the cash games have been treating me well. I have succeeded in tightening up my play, and a session consists of one or two 1/2 NL games, a 2/4 NL game, and then some tourneys. I usually have four tables up at once now, and I feel very comfortable with that amount. Of course I do not chat as much as I used to via ICQ, but I can concentrate, play, and win on four tables at once.

Overall the bankroll is at 23.5k now. I still have a way to go in order to make this month profitable, but I am back in the right direction.

Tonight is bowling night, so play will be limited. I will try and post the results tomorrow (both bowling and poker).

Take care and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home