Thursday, May 11, 2006

AAAAARRGGGHHHH - Update from 5/10

Well another poor day for me. I have been trying to play in the bigger $ tourneys some to test my skills. I am getting further along, but no cashes yet. I am not overly concerned since I feel I am playing them correctly. But mix those results in with some downright horrible suckouts in 5/10 and that is a recipe for a bad day.

So the bankroll has take a little nosedive down to 11.4k. I am sure it will make a comeback, but I am getting tired of not making any solid momentum. After my Atlantic City trip I am going to rethink my strategy a bit.

Today is event #15 of the Bluff Poker tour. I am still in first (yea!!!!) but I would really like a solid final table showing to increase my small lead. The event is at 9pm on Pokerstars.

Other than that I will play a little NL poker and maybe another tourney or two. Good luck out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home