Saturday, April 29, 2006

Results from 4/28

Man are MTT aggravating. I played two small $20 entry tourneys and both times I suffered horrible beats, once on the bubble. Let me share my stories.

First tourney I have KK on the button with the blinds at 30/60. I make it 240 to go, and I get two callers. The flop comes 448 and they both check so I make it 480. The first person folds and the next guy raises me allin. I think about it for a second and figure a single 4 is not there. He could have quads, but probably not. I am thinking it could be like 1010 or JJ so I call. He has A8. The river brings an 8 and I am out.

The second one I am short stacked on the bubble. I push allin which is a 4x raise with AKs. I get called by 47o. The flop comes out with a King and a 7. The river brings another 7 and I am out again. AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH.

So I go play my 5/10 game and I totally crush a table for two hours. I make over $400 in that span of time. I only played 125 hands, so it was a great showing. So my total profit for the day ended up at a nice $424. Here is how the bankroll looks as of today...

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Apr 29 bankroll - $12,438 (New all time high)
Profit - $7186

Today there are a couple of tourneys that I will play. The Blogger Poker Tour is playing at Poker.com at 4:30, and my World Amateur Poker Tour plays at 9pm at PokerStars. I will also look for that juicy 5/10 game again. Good luck to all of you!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home