Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not a good start to May

Well yesterday I continued my slide. I played at another very loose 5/10 table, and I could not take advantage of it. Not only did I not win, but then I booked my 3rd straight losing session. I am going to look into this session some more, but my early indicators say that I need to tighten up some. Overall I lost $200 for that session.

I did play some tourneys, but I had no cashes. The best I played was at PokerStars. It was a $10 tourney with 1393 people. I ended up finishing 268th when my KQ lost to Q10 when he rivers a flush after we both hit our Q on the flop.

So the bankroll has dropped to $11,356. Not a good start, but hopefully we can learn and build from these experiences.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home