Friday, May 05, 2006

I am a BPT bum - results from 5/4

Well last night was the 13th stop of the Bluff Poker Tour. We played at Full Tilt and we had 469 players. If you remember correctly, I was the in first place in the point standings for the main event WSOP seat. So how did your leader finish? 359th. I had some limpers at the 50/100 stage and decided to make it 500 to go on the button with AQ. Everyone folded but one who went allin for 1000 more. I called since I was getting 2.5 to 1 odds and I figured only AK, QQ, or AA would have me killed. He flips over 22. I dont improve and I am out.

I am not sure if the push there was the right thing to do. I could have just flat called and saw a flop, but I did not want to play AQ against 5 people. I also thought that I could take it down right there. Overall I was disappointed with the finish, but I am still holding on to first place (barely).

I did finish in 2nd place in the 1k guarantee at PokerShare. It was a $5 entry tourney, and I won $190 for 2nd place. Unfortunately I gave half of that back at the 5/10 tables, so my profit for the day was $83 overall. Here is where the bankroll stands as of now....

Jan 1 - $5252
May 5 - $11,352
Profit - $6100

Right now I am in a $500 guarantee at Pokershare. I am leading with 16 people left. I have already cashed, but hopefully I can take first. Good luck everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home