Saturday, May 06, 2006

MTT Madness - results from 5/5

Well last night I decided not to play any 5/10 games at all. I pretty much just played MTT and SNGs. The MTT tourneys at Pokershare are sweeeeet right now. I have not seen one guarantee that they have had enough players for. So every one of the tourneys has an overlay. I played in their $5 entry, $500 guarantee. We had 84 players so they had to throw in the last $80. I finished 1st for a $150 payday. I pretty much dominated the field, and was chip leader all the way.

I bubbled out of their $33, $3333 guarantee, finishing 27th when they pay 17 people. I played pretty well, but good cards were hard to come by. They had to add $600+ in order to make the guarantee.

Then I played in their $25, $2525 guarantee in which they had to add $1400 to make their guarantee!!!! I finished 2nd which was worth $530. A couple of bad suckouts cost me first place heads up. I am still happy with the payday though.

So overall for the day I posted a profit of $621. This is where the bankroll is as of this morning.....

Jan 1 - $5252
May 6 - $11,973
Profit - $6721

I only started on Pokershare because they have the next stop on the Bluff Poker Tour which is tomorrow at 5pm. Pokershare is throwing in a $1500 WSOP seat for the event. You really should check this site out. Best of luck to everyone out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home