Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weekend + Monday Update

First of all I am sorry that it took a couple of days to get an update. I am still here, and I am still playing poker. So what has happened lately???

Well I have been victim of a scam. I saw that $816.75 was missing from my checking account thanks to a Neteller Insta-cash transfer to 24hr poker. I have never opened an account there, and I have never used the insta-cash feature. I spoke with their investigations department and I am not the only one that this has happened to. In fact if you search 24hr poker or Neteller on any poker site I am sure you will find others who are victims. My advice to you???? Call support at Neteller and have them turn off the insta-cash feature. Then check your Neteller account every single day.

Other than that I gave the 25k tourney at Pokershares a shot. It was a $100+$9 entry. To date I had never paid that much for a tourney before. It was quite an experience. Out of 189 players I finished 98th. The tourney paid out 33 people. I played with Ari for an hour. He is the #2 ranked player on pocketfives.com. I had a good time and I will do it again.

So with my Neteller account frozen I have not been able to move money around like I used to. I am mostly playing tourneys right now at this moment. I am mixing it with some NL tables. I will continue that for the rest of this week most likely. Starting on Monday I will be in Atlantic City for 3 days in meetings, but I will get some $1/$2 NL live poker in. That is why I am concentrating on NL right now. When I get back I will play limit again.

I also finished 13th in the Bluff Poker Tour event on Sunday. We were playing for a WSOP seat as well. I had soooooo many beats it was sickening. One that hurt me was when I called an allin with AA. He had 33. I flop another A but with two spades. He goes runner runner spade for a flush. I get eliminated when I push allin for 4800 which was a 4xbb raise. I had AK and the caller had A3. The flop comes AQJ. Turn is a rag and the river is a 3. Man I felt like I was punched in the gut.

So now my bankroll sits at $11,820. Good luck to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home