Thursday, April 27, 2006

Results from 4/26

Well last night I did not get started until late due to some unexpected company. I did make good use of my time however. I played four SNGs with a first and a second place showing. Then I played some 5/10 limit at Bayou Poker. I found a really good table with some people that I have noted were either "fish" or "calling stations". I won over $300 in about 130 hands of play. A very good night.

Tonight is stop #11 on the Bluff Poker Tour. We are playing at Sun Poker at 9pm. I am on a mini run with back to back final tables in this tourney. Hopefully I can keep up the pace as I am in 2nd place overall on the year.

So here is how the bankroll looks as of now.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Apr 27 bankroll - $12,119
Profit - $6867

So in addition to the Bluff Poker Tour, I will be playing some SNGs and 5/10 limit. Good luck to everyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home