Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Results from 4/3

Well I played in three tourneys last night. One was a sat into an exclusive 35 person sat for a $2700 WSOP seat. I won the sat so now I need to win on Saturday for the package.

I did play some 180 man pokerstars SNG. One of them I was in the top 3 when these two hands hit me.

First hand I have 77. I just limp in with 4 other people. The flop comes out 73K. I bet, one guy raises, and I call. The turn is another K. I check, he raises, and I go allin. He calls and flips over KK for quads.

I move to another table and get dealt 66. I limp in from the sb. The flop comes 6A10. I bet, one guy calls, the other one raises, and I reraise allin. Both call. One guy has AQ the other has 1010. I lose that pot.

I end up getting killed with AK vs AA. I finish in 41st. Just digusting.

I did win in my cash game and my profit for the day was $61. Here is how the bankroll looks....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Apr 4 bankroll - $11,911
Profit - $6659

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Do I get any credit for the PokerTime win?

I distracted you enough so that you played the good poker You're capable of.

You liked the:
"go Bill"


Followed by
"I want to knock you out on Saturday"

I didn't want to appear too biased and get banned from PA. I was warned over excessive BPT posts.

Good luck Saturday - The road to Vegas runs through me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home