Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Getting closer to 10k - results from 3/20

Well last night was a good day and a frustrating day all rolled into one. I started off playing a 180 man SNG at pokerstars where I finished 19th (top 18 pay). Man that is just aggravating!!!! I am sure there were some mistakes that I made along the way, but I ended up going all-in with 88 and someone woke up with 1010. So all that play for no money. I do enjoy that tourney though and they did add a $4 one for those who do not want to drop $20. Then I played the double stack at fulltilt and I was eliminated in the 2nd hand!!!!! I had AQs and the flop comes AQx and I reraise and the guy puts me allin. I of course called and he had AA. Arrrggggh. Then I played my pokerfox.net forum game and I win the tourney. It was only $30, but I was happy to win against that tough field.

So getting sick and tired of my tourney play, I move to 5/10 where I had another dominating night. I ended up winning at a pace of 17bb/100. I actually did not want to leave, but I was getting tired.

So for the day I finished up $325, which does not include any bonus money. I am having some challenges with the new pokerroom system, but I am sure it will be worked out. SO here is how the bankroll looks now.....

Jan 1 - $5252
Mar 21 - $9749
Profit - $4497

Tonight is bowling night, so play will be very light. I am expecting to try the double stack, a 180 man sng, and then some 5/10. Good luck to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home