Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Update

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend, but I told you that I would be slammed. The Bluff cash game was a ton of fun even though I did not win. It is tough to push people off hands when you are playing 1/2 limit. I did enjoy playing the mix of games though (it was a HORSE format).

As for tourneys this weekend, I finished 18th in the 180 man SNG at Stars so I won $43.20 for that. I also won my PokerFox league game ($5 entry) which gave me another $35. That is the 2nd victory in 3 attempts in that league. The players are solid so I am very happy about that.

Then we had the Bluff Poker Tour event on Sunday. We only had 125 players show up which is shocking to me. Apparently nobody cares about winning seats to WSOP events for just a $10 entry. Oh well. I finished 14th in the event which is the 2nd time I have cashed in the 2 events. I am sure that I am in the top 10 in points after the first two events. The next event is at VIP Poker and they are throwing in a $1500 WSOP seat to the winner of the tourney!!!! Great job by VIP and Bluff.

So overall my bankroll went up almost $200. Not bad considering the Bluff cash game disaster. Hopefully I top 11k by the end of the week. Here is how the bankroll looks....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 27 bankroll - $10,419
Profit - $5167

Right now I just started another 180 man SNG at Stars. Tonight I will be in the double stack at Full Tilt and I have another pokerfox.net league game. Of course 5/10 at Bayou will be thrown into the mix as well. Good luck to everyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home