Friday, March 24, 2006

Results from the Bluff Poker Tour

Well we had 325 players fighting for a $3250 prize pool and a $1500 WSOP seat that was thrown in as an extra prize. Were you one of the players??? You really ought to be. It looks like this year there will be at least TEN WSOP/WPT seats up for grabs. You can be a part of it for just $10+$1 per tourney. Come test your skills.

So on to the results. I finished 28th last night. A small cash ($16.25) plus some valuable points. While it was not a final table, I am happy that I managed to play some solid poker and have it rewarded. Sure I was sucked out on a few times, but I managed to overcome those and still finish solid. I also won a $5 last longer bet with a buddy of mine (thanks Greig).

I did play the double stack as well, but I could not gather any momentum. Those are the frustrating tourneys to play in. I did manage to beat half the field and outlast my buddy a second time that night for another $5 (thanks again Greig).

Fortunately the 5/10 game treated me pretty well. I won at a pace of 4bb/100 and picked up over $100. For the day my profit was $183. Not bad at all, and it edged out my previous high for the year. Here is how the bankroll looks....

Jan 1 - $5252
Mar 24 - $10,245
Profit - $4993

Tonight I am going to a buddy's house for dinner so the kids can play together. When I get home I will play a 180 man SNG and maybe some 5/10. I will try and post some time tomorrow if I get the time. I do have two soccer games, a dance performance, and then a live cash game all on Saturday, so I may not post until Sunday. Good luck to everyone.

NOTE - The 2nd stop on the Bluff Poker Tour (bluffpokertour.com) is on Sunday at 5pm at Sun Poker. Come join in on the fun. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home