Thursday, March 30, 2006

Getting ready for the Bluff Poker Tour - results from 3/20

Well I played some tournies last night and let me tell you that I did not use up any luck except for bad luck. In the double stack tourney I lose with AA,QQ and finally AKs to knock me out. In another $20 tourney at Absolute I could not pick up a hand and then finally I lose with AKs to AA. Then at Stars I push allin with 88 when I was short stacked and lose to AK. So my tourneys last night cost me $53. A nice hit to my ROI.

But then there is the 5/10 cash game. I just love that game. I played only 187 hands but I won at a 20bb/100 hand pace for $342. So overall for the day I finished up $289. I am just under 11k now for a bankroll. Here is how it looks.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 30 bankroll - $10,923
Profit - $5671

So today there will be more 5/10 play, some 180 man SNGs and the double stack at full tilt. Also tonight is event #3 of the Bluff Poker Tour. It is at VIP Poker and they are throwing in another $1500 WSOP seat. Currently I am 15th in the point standings, and I look forward to yet another try and getting myself to Vegas. Go to www.bluffpokertour.com if you want to give it a shot. Good luck to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home