Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bluff Poker Tour starts!!! - results from 3/22

Boy thank God yesterday is behind us. My bad day started with a 180 man SNG at pokerstars. As you know they pay the top 18. Well I finished 22nd when my A10s lost to A7 thanks to a runner, runner straight. Then we move to the double stack at Full Tilt. I am doing well when I make a couple of bad reads and lose two thirds of my stack. I finish 84th out of 510 people (top 54 pay). That is what I get trying to go for a win instead of cashing.

So I move on to my staple of winning games at the 5/10 level. Variance kicked my ass as multiple times I am winning with an overpair until the river brings someone a set. I end up losing $140 there as well. Not good.

So overall the day finished at a -$173. I am still above 10k, but not by much. Here is how the bankroll looks......

Jan 1 - $5252
Mar 23 - $10,062
Profit - $4810

Now for the plan for today is the BLUFF POKER TOUR!!!!! Hopefully you have signed up to play. If not then you should stop reading this and go sign up. Why??? Well how about a $1500 WSOP seat just thrown in for a prize in the event today? A main event seat to the point leader at the end of the season??? Stop being stubborn and go sign up. I will see you at the tourney. Good luck.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just signed up the bluff poker tour myself and although i already know i wont be able to play half the events which will come it will be a challenge to play vs some of those who i know.

Good luck at the tour and i'll see you at the final tables.

Kejono1 aka Kejome aka Kejo

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger billinga said...

It will be a challenge for us all. The good news is that there will be a ton of seats up for grabs in these tourneys. Last year I believe we ended up playing for 8 different WSOP or WPT seats. Good luck to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home