Monday, April 03, 2006

Results from 4/2

Well I did not do well in the Bluff Poker tour event yesterday. Twice I got married to hands that I should have gotten away from and just got buried. Oh well, you cannot cash in every event on the tour. I believe I am still in 2nd place in the points, as it seems none of the leaders did very well. I also played in some Stars events and could not muster a good finish. The only tourney that I did do well was in my pokerfox.net league game. I finished in 2nd place which is my 4th consecutive top 2 finish.

I did kill my 5/10 cash game though. I won at a pace of 8bb/100 hands, which put me in for a good day to start the month of April. My profit for the day was $370. Here is how the bankroll looks....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Apr 3 bankroll - $11,849
Profit - $6597

It seems that the bankroll is moving at a steady pace now. I should be over 12k in the next day or so and maybe I can get to 13k by next week. Of course I could always slide back a bit, but I hope with solid poker and much studying that will not happen. Tonight I will most likely play in a double stack and my pokerfox league game. I am sure I will throw in some 5/10 as well.

Also I am rooting for UCLA tonite so I do not have to pay off a bet with a buddy of mine that is an ACC fan. I am also a HUGE Mets fan, so I will be watching at 1pm today when we play the Nationals. Thank God for MLB Extra Innings. Take care and good luck everyone!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

What do you mean Met fan?

You are BillinGA - which I assume is Bill in Georgia.

Georgia - Braves Winners of the NL East for like 40 years.

You probably wouldn't amit you wer a Met fan for the last ten years.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I was born and raised in Yonkers NY until I was 27 years old. I have been a Mets fan my whole life. I get MLB extra innings so I can watch every Met game. Just because IBM moved me to Georgia does not mean I have to root for the evil empire of the South.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home