Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Results from 3/27

Well I could not think of a catchy title, I am not feeling very creative today obviously. Yesterday I really put my level of concentration to the test. I have a friend of ours staying at our house with her 3 kids for a few days. Couple that with my two kids and that means I have 5 kids under the age of 7 running around my house!!! Needless to say, this is not the perfect environment to play poker in. I tried to work through it anyway.

I played 4 tourneys yesterday with pretty much lousy results. I played two 180 man SNGs where I finished 88th and 87th. I just could not get them kickstarted in the right direction. I also played the double stack tourney at Full Tilt and finished 274th out of 581. I put all my chips in with over an over card and a flush draw and neither one hit on the last two cards. It was very reckless of me and I am not proud of it. I also played my pokerfox.net forum game which was PLO8 and I finished 2nd out of the 9 people that showed up.

Thankfully though the 5/10 game came to my rescue yet again. I finished winning at a pace of 5bb/100 hands and that put my profit for the day at $188. People have told me that I should just concentrate on this game, but I do like my tourneys, and I will continue to play them.

Here is how I am doing on the two things I play the most which is 5/10 limit and MTT.

MTT (goal is 100% ROI) - 85% ROI, still lacking some final tables which is key

5/10 limit (goal is 1.5bb/100) - 4.3bb/100, I am absoutely thrilled how I am killing this game.

So this is how the bankroll looks as of today....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 28 bankroll - $10,607
Profit - $5355

So now I have officially doubled my bankroll in less than 3 months. It feels good, but I know I still have to work on my game, especially my tourney game. Tonight will be a light night since it is bowling night. I will get in the double stack, a 180 man SNG, and some 5/10. Good luck everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home