Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Patting myself on the back - results from 3/29

Well I am very happy with my results from last night. Why???? Because I shut it down early. I played in the double stack tourney and fluctuated between 2500-4500 in chips until I finally went out with AK vs 44. He raised my big blind and I reraised him 2 grand and then he went allin. At that point I had 1500 left to win 7500 in chips and I could not ignore those odds with AK. Unfortunately I do not win the race and I am out. Soooooooo on to the 5/10 game. I win some playing there but I just do not feel like I am in the mood to play. Now normally I would press on because I want to hit 11k before this month is over. But I decide that I should not take chances when I am not up to form and I just turn off the laptop. A very good decision. So for my 90 minutes of play I end up $27. Not a great day at all but boy this could have been alot worse.

Here is the bankroll.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 29 bankroll - $10,634
Profit - $5382

So tonight I am sure I will be itching to play. I am looking at a $20 league game with some buddies of mine at pokeranalysis.com and of course the double stack at fulltilt. I will throw in some 5/10 limit and maybe a 180 man SNG if I get knocked out of one of the previous tourneys a little earlier than I would like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home