Monday, March 13, 2006

I am on a roll in March - results from 3/12

Well I did not get to play really at all on Saturday. I did play some on Sunday and I sure made my play count. Lets head to the results...

MTT - I played a couple of MTT yesterday with no real success. I tried a $3 pokerstars tourney and I was in good shape until a guy decides to go all in with his flush draw against my top set and I call him and he hits. I go out 107th out of 312. If he does not hit that hand I would have been in the top 10 and should have cashed easily. I tried two 180 man SNGs but I could not get any momentum in either one. Just not a good day, but overall for the month I am still at a ROI of 335% thanks to that $1080 cash.

5/10 - This is where I really excelled yesterday. I ended up winning at a 13.3bb/100 pace for a total of $492 not including bonus money. For the month I am now winning at a 6.5bb/100 pace.

So the bankroll went up $524 yesterday when you put in the bonus money that I received. I have now hit an all time high for my bankroll. Here are the numbers....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 13 bankroll - $9294
Profit - $4042

I am really excited that things are progressing well. I look forward to topping the 10k mark very soon. Tonight I do not expect to play at all because I may be playing in a live tourney with some friends. But the way I have been playing, I may jump on for a little while. Good luck to everyone out there!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the revised goals for the year for the bankroll?
how far do you have Iona going in the tournament?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I am not going to revise the goals for my bankroll. I have changed my goals according to the game I play. For those of you new to the blog these are the goals....

100% ROI on MTT
1.5bb/100 on my 5/10 limit game
8bb/100 on $10 and $25 NL game

So now with those as my goals where would I bet on finishing the year? Who knows. By the end of the month I should have doubled my bankroll. A few more double ups and I will be there ;-)

Now to Iona. How far COULD they go? I would say the sweet sixteen. How far WILL they go? That depends. LSU and IONA play two different styles. We like to run and shoot. We are the 3rd best 3pt shooting team in the country, and we have the highest scoring backcourt in the country. LSU likes to slow down the game, they rebound well, and play solid defense. Iona averages over 80 points a game and wants it to be high scoring, LSU would be more comfortable under 70.

I have to say that if Burtt and Soliver can stay out of foul trouble then IONA will definitely cover the 7 point spread and most likely will win the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home