Friday, March 17, 2006

Watching the IONA game - results from 3/16

Well my team let me down last night. We had the lead at the half, but then we just tired out and lost by 16. That kid Davis on LSU is awesome. He can sure move for a big guy. I will make sure to watch alot more of LSU next year. As for IONA, we lose 4 senior starters, so we will not be on the NCAA radar screen for a couple of years.

Back to poker. I did not play too much last night. I played in a 180 man SNG where I finished 18th for a $43 payday. I was also playing in the double stack on Full Tilt and I finished 74th out of 454 people. Unfortunately they only pay out the top 45. I crippled myself by overplaying AQ on a 8,7,4 flop when someone called my 4x preflop raise with A8.

A little 5/10 left me up only a couple of dollars, so I ended up $23 on the day.

For those of you who have not been paying attention to the Pokerroom network, they have changed the way the skins can release their bonus. It seems very complicated at first, but I am hoping to work through that. If you were thinking of creating an account there I would read the fine print on how the bonus gets released.

Anyway I am off to run some errands and then to go watch my daughter dance in the St. Patrick's Day parade here. May the luck of the Irish be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home