Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Results from 3/14

Well I did not get to play much yesterday as it was bowling night. Bowling did not go well at all as we bowled the first place team and we lost all 7 points. I shot 168-171-180, not great but not bad either. The other team just bowled real well and killed us. So needless to say I was not in a good mood.

I did play the double stack on Full Tilt at 9pm. Actually I did not get there until 9:30, but my Dad played the first 30 minutes for me. When I finally got to the table my 3000 chips had shrunk down to 2570. For the next hour I stayed between 2500 and 3500. I just could not get anything to make a move on and when I did get a hand someone would go over the top allin and I would have to fold. So the blinds are getting bigger and bigger and I get KQ in late position and call a raise to 600 from a very aggressive person. The flop comes out Qxx with two clubs and he pushes me allin. I do not even hesitate to call as I know that I have the best hand. He flips over the Ac10s and the turn and river both come out clubs and I am out again to a runner runner flush. I finish 185th out of 510 people.

So I played a little 5/10 but I did not play alot since I was not in the proper mindset to play well. I did win a little money though and with the bonus money my profit for the day was $37.

So here is the bankroll right now....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 15 bankroll - $9331
Profit - $4079

Today I will get in the double stack tourney, a 180 man SNG, and some 5/10 action. Good luck to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home