Friday, March 10, 2006

Given a 2nd chance - results from 3/9

Well today I was granted a 2nd chance thanks to the fact that the website did not allow my blog to be published this morning. I was using the blog to vent about my failures in my bid for a WSOP seat. I will not do this with my 2nd try. It is over now and I must move on. There will be many other chances to win a seat. I know that eventually I will win one.

So I did play in two tourneys last night. The double stack at Full Tilt did not treat me well. Once I had a set that lost to a rivered straight. Another time my QQ went down to AK. Overall I finished 208th out of 462. The other tourney I played in was to try and win a WSOP seat. I was crippled during the middle of the tourney when my AK lost a race against 66. I finished 37th out of 92.

Before those tourneys started I played a little 5/10. I won over $100 playing in a short amount of time. My total profit for the day including losing those entry fees was $90. Here is how the bankroll looks.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 10 bankroll - $8736
Profit - $3484

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I qualified for the Poker anlysis WSOP tournament at Poker Time. only 32 qualify for the final.

I was lucky enoungh to lead 95% of the time. Great cards.

I'm making friends there - LOL

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Congrats Omenic!!! I had my Dad try and play for me but he did not last one orbit. I need to get a better horse in my stable for when I am not home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home