Tuesday, March 07, 2006

IONA WINS, IONA WINS!!!!!!!!!

How about those Iona Gaels?????? What an awesome victory last night. Hopefully now they do not get screwed by the NCAA tourney committee. I am rooting for a 12 seed but I figure they will get a 13 seed. I am just hoping that they do not get a 14 seed.

By the way I played last night and I sucked. I do not know if it was the IONA game drawing my focus, variance, or bad decisions. Truth be told, it was probably all three. Here are the results.

MTT - I played two 180 sngs at Pokerstars. The first one I am folding, folding, folding, until I pick up AK on the button. I raise and get one caller. The flop comes Kxx. The caller checks I bet, he raises, and I push allin. He flips over AA and I am done. I should have realized that he had me beat with the checkraise, but of course I didn't and I was out of that one early.

The 2nd tourney I make it through the first break and I have about 3500 in chips. With the blinds 100/200 I have 88 in the big blind. I raise to 800 and get one caller. The flop comes out 9s10sJs. I am holding the 8s. I decided to push allin right there and I get called and the guy flips over 1010. I am actually happy with him having a set as I am still 42% to win the hand. Of course none of my outs hit and I am out in 50th place.

5/10 limit - I just played horribly last night. I lost 23bb which does not seem like a lot but it sure sucks. I am still winning at a 2.7bb/100 pace for the month.

So overall I went in the tank roughly $280 last night. I am sure that it will be better now that I am not distracted. Here how the numbers look....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 7 bankroll - $7293
Profit - $2041

Good luck to everyone and GO IONA!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home