Monday, March 06, 2006

Results from 3/5

Boy do I love the month of March!!!!!!! For the 5th straight day I posted a winning day of at least $100. Here are the results.....

MTT - These are the most aggravating things you can do. I played in a 180 person SNG last night. I start off pretty much card dead. The only hands that I had to raise with were then reraised all-in and I just could not make the call. Finally I double up with KK and I make it through the first break. The 2nd hour starts like the 1st one did with me being card dead. I get blinded down to 1750 when I pick up AA. With the blinds 100/200 I raise to 800 and I get one caller. The flop comes Qxx and I push allin. My opponent calls with QJo. Sounds good for me doesnt it? Well the river comes a J and I am eliminated in 64th place. Oh well.

$10 NL - I did not play this at all since my Dad was not in the mood to play cards.

$25 NL - I played 134 hands at this level, winning a total of 111bb. A ridiculous pace overall. For the month I am now winning at a pace of 23bb/100 hands. It is still a very small sample though.

5/10 Limit - I played 234 hands at 5/10, winning at a pace of 5bb/100 hands. Overall for the month I am now winning at a pace of 6.9bb/100 hands.

So other than MTT, I am winning at every other game I play. For the 5 days I have won almost $700. My profit for last night was $164 overall, which includes $28 of bonus money. Tonight I will get a later start due to a board meeting that I have to go to. I will be playing in the double stack tourney at 9pm at full tilt though and I will couple that with some 5/10 action at Bayou Poker. Here is how the bankroll looks......

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 6 bankroll - $7572
Profit - $2320

If you love college basketball, and would like to see a game with great guard play that will be high scoring, you need to check out St Peter's vs IONA at 9pm on ESPN2 tonight. St. Peter's has a guard, Kee Kee Clark, who has scored over 3000 points in his career. He is the 3rd leading scorer in the nation. IONA has Steve Burtt who is the 7th leading scorer in the nation and Ricky Soliver who is a great defensive guard and no scoring slouch of his own (16.5 ppg). The two of them are the highest scoring duo in the country. IONA is tied with Florida for the 13th highest scoring offense in the country at 80.4 ppg. The winner goes to the NCAA tourney. I am an IONA grad and a huge fan obviously. Give a small conference a shot tonight and you wont be disappointed. Take care.

4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoying your posts, play on full, party, empire, and pokerroom myself. Local to you in Alpharetta.

Thanks for the tip on the double stack, love those things now. took 35th in one over the weekend but only good thing that happened to me. Blew the roll yet again at Full, that place is just too crazy.

Jason

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I am glad that you like the blog. Sorry to hear that you blew the bankroll. I thought they only had the double stack Mon-Thurs? When do they have the ones during the weekend? Are they still $10 or is it a higher price?

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no they are doing the double stack(or seem to) at all different amounts. one I played in was a 55 but also played in a 10/1 as well.They have them at 7pm, 9pm and 11:56pm it seems but probably different pre day. have you published your screen name on full?

i am atl_holdemfan on full

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger billinga said...

My ids are usually a variation of billinga. On full tilt it is in fact billinga. I usually play the double stack on Full Tilt (although not tomorrow due to bowling)and the $25 NL tables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home