Friday, January 06, 2006

The winning streak continues - Results from 1/5

Well yesterday was a good day again as I won at a 4.49bb/100 clip. I just need to play more. That will happen next week when I expand the sites I play. For some reason there was only one 3/6 game going on last night on Bayou Poker. Usually they have 3. Tonight I will be playing much more hopefully since there should be a couple of more tables to choose from. My VP$IP was still solid at 21%. I was still aggressive once in a pot. The profit for the day was $70 bringing the total to $5198. That total does not count another $100 that I will be receiving today or tomorrow from cashing in my bonus points.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5,252
Jan 5 bankroll - $5,198
Profit - ($54)
Goal for Feb 1 - $9,000

I will admit that unless I get my ass in gear I am going to fall short of that monthly goal. I figured that $120 a day was very possible at this level. I still think it is, but I need to just start playing more ring games and less tourneys. I now have to win $146 a day to get to the goal which should be fine as long as I play 4-5 hours a day of ring games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home