Sunday, January 01, 2006

The race is on!!!!

Ok everyone the official race starts today!!!! I am really excited even though I have not been running well for over a week. The bankroll took a hit yesterday and will start the season at $5,252.55. The way I am looking at it is that it is $250 higher than the $5000 I thought I would be starting at.

I did play in the 100k yesterday. The first hour I had exactly three hands that were playable AK twice and KJ in late position. I ended the first hour at 1700 in chips (we started with 1500). Unfortunately Absolute Poker decides that even in a 100k event the blinds should go up every 10 minutes so 90 minutes into the tourney we are at 100/200 already. I was down to 1400 in chips when I get dealt 1010 in the bb. Three people limped in and I just did not like playing 1010 against three players so I push allin for my last 1200 in chips. One guy folds and the other two call (now I know I am in trouble). The first guy has AJ and the second guy has JJ. I dont get a 10 and I fall out in 201st out of 438 players.

Ok well happy new year everyone. I am off to get started. Take care.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

$100 k

$100 k

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck this year Billinga!
,PokerBen

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im starting a Blog...Its called pdparvsracetowinmoremoneythenbillinga.com

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger billinga said...

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have read PDPARV. Now stop making jokes and get a BLT together so I can learn from Mr. 402.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home