Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Results from 1/3

Well the winning streak is at two days. It feels good to be winning again after that disaster that happenend on the 1st. Yesterday I played a small session (439 hands) plus some tourneys. The tourneys did not go as well as I would have hoped but I made up for it in the cash game. For the 439 hands I won at around a 3.8bb/100 pace. My VP$IP was a little low at about 17%. The funny thing is I did not feel like I was folding alot of hands. Maybe I am finally getting used to a tighter opening strategy. Including bonus money my profit for the day was $123.60. Not a bad day overall. Hopefully this winning way will continue as I am still in the red for 2006.

Jan 1 Bankroll - $5252
Jan 3 Bankroll - $5109
Profit - ($143)
Goal for Feb 1 - $9000

6 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....so i beat you last night.
+256

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Way to go PD. Two questions. 1) what levels are you playing at 2) If you really want to race I can post a graphic with your results and mine side by side. But I need to know your starting bankroll and then you need to message me your wins or losses (mostly wins I imagine). Let me know.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this one was just a joke Bill. I play 1-2 NL, and 2-4 NL, mixed with tourneys...Although it may be fun. Ill think about it

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Race the racer.

Great idea.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Yes I think a race the racer would be fun. I would be willing to create a chart that tracked as many people as would like to post results to me. I would say that at 1-2 and 2-4 NL you most likely have a bigger bankroll than me as of right now, but it would be fun anyhow. Feel free to keep posting your results PD. As you know I wish you nothing but the best pal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home