Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A light day - Results from 12/27

Well I went home after seeing King Kong (good movie) and I find that my DSL is down. Well the service itself is not down, but the names server is down so I cannot really get to any websites. So after being very frustrated, I decided to just play my league game over dialup. Feeling like I am Amish I actually do well and finish 3rd in the league freeroll (the league is at pokeranalysis.com). I win $15 for finishing 3rd plus I get points which I will use to buy a poker book. The 3rd place points made me the winner for the month of December which means I get staked to a $50 tourney at Pokerstars plus I won a seat in a very exclusive (less than 70 people) freeroll for a $1500 WSOP seat on February 4th. Not bad.

Then I played in a tourney for the Pokerfox.net people on FullTilt. It is a $10 entry and usually we have 25-30 show up. Unfortunately the holidays limited the people to just 10. I took 2nd in that for another $30. I decided not to play any cash games since I was on dialup and I could not get the website plus pokertracker to work over my connection. So my profit for the day stood at $34 which brought the bankroll up to $5,470.30.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can manually enter a DNS server into your network settings. Which will save you this trouble in the future. You should ask your ISP for this info or try this one. 216.175.203.50

Good Luck
85

 

Post a Comment

<< Home