Thursday, January 05, 2006

Results from 1/4

First of all I hope everyone saw that game last night. It was an unbelievable game. It is rare that a game lives up to the hype, but this one did just that. Congrats to both Texas and USC for great seasons. Now Vince Young can stop all bs and just announce that he is going pro. There is no way he stays away from the NFL at this point.

Ok on to poker. To be honest it was a very light night. I just could not tear my eyes away from the TV last night to concentrate on poker. Once I realized that I just stopped playing and enjoyed the show. So I don't have a ton of play to report on. In my limited time my profit was a whopping $19. I guess that is better than losing, but that will not get me to my goal obviously. Today will be a much longer, and hopefully profitable session.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 4 bankroll - $5128
2006 Profit - ($124)
Feb 1 goal - $9000

5 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always forget, what limit you are playing?
I should challenge myself as well.
I play mostly .50/1 No Limit short tables. Maybe my race should be to 5K, because you have to start somewhere.

85

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I play 3/6 limit 10 person games. Good luck on getting to the 5k. Where are you at currently?

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was at 300, now I'm at 240 bad night last night. I find Friday night is "easy money" so I'm confident I'll pick that back up easily tonight.
I think I avereaged about $80 a month last year. Good thing it's entertainment rather than a necessary source of income. That average is no way consistent, it was more like 2 really good weekends.

85

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Good luck on your goal. Gonna be tough, but a couple sweet tourney wins should take you there.

I set mine up into sub goals as well:

ie) get into the wsop me, wpt seat, etc.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger billinga said...

You are right actyper it will be tough. But at least it is a solid goal to shoot for. I would love to play in a major live event, but heck I have never even been to Vegas yet. That will be a goal for next year - get to Vegas. Good luck on hitting your 2006 goals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home