Friday, December 30, 2005

Results from 12/29

Well sometimes the cards are with you, and other times they are against you. Last night they were definitely against me. I won't bore you with the details, because then it would sound like I am whining, which I am not. This morning I am going to replay all the big hands that I lost to see if there is anything I would do differently. I highly recommend doing that. If you are going to take this game seriously (which you don't have to) then you need to get pokertracker and use it to analyze your play and your opponents play. I find that most of the users I talk to use it to analyze their opponents tendencies, but they seldom use it to take a look at their play. When I have a losing session like the one I had last night I replay every hand that I was in and then take some notes. Sometimes you lose set to set or overpair to set and you are really not going to get away from that hand. Other times you find that you are chasing flushes or straights because you feel like you are due.

Anyway to get to the numbers I dropped $80 to lower the bankroll to $5,419.66. My VP$IP was solid at right about 19-20%. So I am thinking it must have been post flop decisions gone wrong or just it was not my night. If I don't hear from anyone have a Happy New Year!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Billinga!
,PokerBen

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did they agree to play Blt today or not?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger billinga said...

No BLT today. For those who don't know what a BLT is,(no it is not the sandwich), the guys at Bluff magazine have a tournament at lunch time so everyone can get together. It looks like today I am stuck at work though since there is no tourney today. :-(

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home