Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What is that smell? - results from 1/10

Well last night was a really, really, really short session. First of all Tuesday is bowling night, and our league just started last night. I bowled pretty good (179,192,194) and we actually won two of the games. On the way home I get a call from my wife telling me that we do not have hot water, and the pilot went out and she could not light it. She then called the gas company, and they told her to evacuate the house!!!! So I am racing home trying to get things settled. The gas company comes and gets the pilot light lit and we are back in business. Unfortunately that did not leave much time to actually play and I was pretty tired. Rather than hang on for a hand or two to extend my winning streak, I listened to my own advice and left the game. My loss was a whopping $6. If I can post 8 winning days in a row I will gladly take a $6 loss on the 9th day ;-)

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 10 bankroll - $5759
Profit - $507
Feb 1 goal - $9000

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life getting in the way of poker.
I sat through a 5 hour town meeting last night regarding a lot near my house they want to rezone. So I didn't get any playing in either.

85

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Admin said...

You'll make it back tonight Bill. Damn, that really does smell.... :)

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 8 day streak.

I have gas problems, too, sometimes.

But what really stunk was my session last night.

Lost $100 to a continuous stream of rivers! Guys calling raises with gutshots and hitting them to beat my 2pr, top pr, set, etc. Missed every draw, and when I had AK spades, an ace would flop (but all in hearts), and had to fold to raises.

Was a little annoying, but I did win a satellite to UB $1Million tourny this weekend.

Talk to you later.

Badkarma

BTW, also joined Pokerfox on your recommendation.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger billinga said...

That sure does suck Badkarma. We all know how bad that feels. It is good that you can fold AK to that raise. I know of several people (one of them was me a couple of months ago)that can't lay it down in that situation.

What id are you using at Pokerfox? It will be great to continue our discussions there, and I look forward to playing against you in the forum tourneys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home