Saturday, January 07, 2006

Crashing into the weekend - results from 1/6

Well I told you yesterday that I would play more last night and that is exactly what I intended to do. Unfortunately I get on to my favorite poker site only to find that they have had a major server crash. Not only that but then it took almost another hour before they could get one 3/6 game together. I like to play at least two at the same time and that was not going to happen. So I played another really small session. The good news is that is was another winning session at a rate of 4.7bb/100 hands. My profit for the day was $87 which brought the bankroll up to $5284 for 2006. Like AC/DC I am "back in black" for the month. Now I need to hit it hard for the next two days and get in at least 1000 hands on both days. If I can do that I should be able to make up for some lost ground this week.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 7 bankroll - $5284
Profit - $32
Feb 1 goal - $9000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home