Friday, January 20, 2006

A very good day - results from 1/19

Well I am definitely back on track. I played some more last night and I absolutely killed the 3/6 tables that I was at. I won at an insane clip of 11.7bb/100 hands last night for a winning session of $281 without counting the bonus money. Nearest I can figure I will have also cleared between $40-$60 in bonus money last night as well which will bring my total profit for the night to $320+. What is truly funny is you would think I got more aggressive or maybe I started chasing and catching, but that is not the case at all. I even took some bad beats like losing a $57 pot with KK vs Q9s. My VP$IP was at 19% and of course when I was in I was aggressive. Today is historically my best day (Fish Friday), so I look forward to really pushing towards my new goal of $7252. I will update this post once Bayou posts my bonus money so we have an accurate count. Until then we will go with this figure.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 20 bankroll - $6034
Profit - $782
Feb 1 goal - $7252

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think Fish Fridays as well. Sadly the last 2 Fridays it's been me that leaves Fried.
The good news is my interest in poker is fading. Perhaps my addiction is nearly over (along with my "house money").
I've heard it said that everyone has 3 solid vices. If you give one up another has to fill in.... Wonder what's next.

GL!

85

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home