Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Creating a "fish" list on Poker Tracker

I know that some of you are pretty new to pokertracker and all that it offers. Here is one that I found that is extremely helpful to me and should help you as well. I use pokertracker to create a list that I look at before I join a table. There are 4 categories of players that I want to play with - Fish, Mini Fish, Calling Station, and LAP or Loose Aggressive preflop/ Passive postflop. I have an excel spreadsheet with each of these categories and all their stats. It takes exactly 5 minutes to create this for yourself. Here is how you do it. First go to the ring game statistics section (click on the ring icon) and then....

Preferences Tab --> Check Use Player Filter --> Select the Player Icon for the players you are "searching" for --> Summary Tab --> Click the little p to print or the e to export to a file -->

I click on the "e" to export to an excel spreadsheet. This is an awesome way to have a handy list to look for people that you want to play. To show you the power of this the people that pokertracker has labeled for me as "fish" have lost $1032 in just 1439 hands. My "calling" stations have lost $1121 in 3666 hands. My "mini-fish" have only lost $80 in 2019 hands and my "LAP" have lost $31 in 71 hands. That is a total of $2264 lost in 7195 hands or a rate of losing 5.29bb/100 hands. Seems like a group you would like to play against right?

If you have any questions about this let me know. I will try every now and then to throw in a tip in addition to my usual posts.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Thanks for the filtering/exporting tip BIll.

I will have to start using that.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Yeah it is a very easy way to create a fish list. I update these lists every day to make sure they are current. It does not even take 5 minutes for me to complete it. Good luck on "Fish Friday".

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://lucapowo.angelcities.com/ipykexi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article offers сlear idea in favοr of the new
visіtors of bloggіng, that actuallу how to do blogging.


my weblog car transport

 

Post a Comment

<< Home