Monday, January 16, 2006

Man I hate Sundays!!! - results from 1/15

I am never playing on a Sunday again (ok I am sure I will, but man this sucks). Two out of the three Sundays this month I have gotten killed. You want proof, I have proof. On Sundays I have lost a total of $570. On the other days of the week I am up over $1000. This is nuts. So now I am back under $6000. That is not a huge deal, but I cannot afford to keep dropping down if I am going to get to 100k. I set a goal of 9k for this month to finish at and right now I would be thrilled if I can get to $7500. Oh well. So for the day I dropped $238. I am going back to the tables now to turn it around.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 15 bankroll - $5799
Profit - $547
Feb 1 goal - $9000

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the Record: 50K in a year is pretty sweet too.
Good Luck

85

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$50k is still great, yes, but you never know when you will get on a rush & end up right back on track. The importaint thing is to keep trying, & don't let loosing streaks & bad luck discourage you. Keep you mind on the target.

,PokerBen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home