Friday, January 13, 2006

The losing streak is over!!!! - results from 1/12

Even though it was a brief streak, it is good to know that my losing ways ended last night. I did not get to play a bunch last night as I had to bring my son to Cub Scouts and I had to finish some stuff up for work, but I sure took every advantage of the time I had. Playing only 230 hands I ended up winning $230. I was getting some better hands as my VP$IP% was around 23% which is very high for me. I was not playing weak hands though. I was just getting more hands than I normally do. With the bonus I was up $264 for the day. I need some more days like this and I will be back on track.

By the way I wanted to say thanks for all the encouragement yesterday. It is good to know that there is so many people out there rooting for me to succeed. I wish you all the best of luck out there on the felt.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 13 bankroll - $5786
Profit - $534
Feb 1 goal - $9000

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice take at the tables last night! I'm hoping the Friday Fish Night holds true and I take advantage tonight.

No Limit was rough on me last night. I played fairly well overall. It's just that anytime I'd flop a set or anything decent all I'd win is blinds. Eventually I'd get stuck with a tough play and people made some pretty amazing calls against me. I was down about $85 at one point. I switched up to some 2/4 Limit (I know above my stack). Played a very solid game and made some back before calling it a night.
With the bonus $$ I cleared I ended Down -24 for the night.

Starting 2006 Total Stack : $300
Yesterday's Total Stack: $455
Current Total Stack: $431

Monthly Goal: $500
Yearly Goal: $6000

85

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger actyper said...

What limits and where were you playing again?

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Nice job Bill. I finished up $30 last night. would have been more but my AA didn't hold up in the last hand of the session.

Hey actyper. I'm pretty sure Bill is playing 3/6FL but I'm not sure what all sites.

Jeremy
www.jeremyw.net

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Hey guys. Right now I concentrate on playing at Bayou Poker (pokerroom skin) at the 3/6 limit HE tables. I will branch out to Full Tilt and Pokerseas before the month is out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home