Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A short night of "perfect" poker - results from 1/17

Well last night was a real short session because Tuesday nights are bowling nights. I ended up bowling 159-195-181 for a 535 series. Not great, but not bad. Unfortunately we lost because one of the guys on the other team shot 268-244-199 for a 711 series. Just nuts. We always seem to bring out the best in the other team. Oh well.

As for poker, I played the 233 hands that was dealt "perfectly". I had my sheet out on my lap, and I did not chase unless the pot odds dictated it. I have never had a losing session while using that preflop sheet, and I plan on using it for every session for the rest of the year. I ended up winning at a 7.3bb/100 clip, and ended up with a profit of $102.

So now I have to constantly remind myself that when I play my "A" game I will win much more often than not. I promised myself and you out there that I will only play my "A" game. There is no excuse not to. Tonight I will get to play much more and hopefully I can build towards my new goal of $7252 which would be a $2000 profit for the month. Once again good luck out there and thanks for hanging in through my little spiral downwards.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 18 bankroll - $5670
Profit - $418
Feb 1 goal - $7252

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which preflop sheet is that?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger billinga said...

There is a sheet that I received from one of the guys at pokerfox.net. I am really not sure where it came from, I believe it is from a poker book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home