Thursday, January 19, 2006

Continuing the winning ways - results from 1/18

Well last night I did play some. I did not play for too long because I found myself very tired at about 11pm and I could not stay awake. For the time I did play I ended up winning at about a 3bb/100 hand pace. My total take including some bonus money was $83. Not bad. I feel good that I am back winning and making some positive gains. Tonight should be good as the wife is out with her friends so I will be playing starting at 7:30 sharp. I will start playing a tourney here and there as well because I have qualified for two pretty exclusive WSOP freerolls (one with 100 people, the other with about 60-70 people) that will be played between the 29th and the 4th of Feb. I want to stay sharp and give myself the best chance at victory. I will also reread both of Harrington's Holdem books in preparation.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 19 bankroll - $5753
Profit - $501
Feb 1 revised goal - $7252

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck on the tourneys.
After watching my friend play for the big bucks last Sunday I've become completely unmotivated to play for the small bucks. Waiting for inspiration....
I'm still checking in here though.

85

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I can understand that. You need to fight that urge though. I will give you an example from just yesterday.

I play in a poker league online. The stakes are not big but there are several really good players on that site. Well last night they wanted to play a $1 SNG. I treated it like it was a WSOP final table and really tried hard. I actually won both SNGs. It was only $8 but the experience is worth a ton more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home