Monday, January 23, 2006

Results from 1/22

Well today was not a good day. I pretty much broke even when you include my bonus money which is not good. I did play some tourneys and was elminated twice on runner runner flushes when I was the clear leader.

So with the bonus money that I am still owed I am hovering right around $6000 again. I know that I will eventually break through, but this is getting very frustrating at the moment. There used to be a time that I would have been happy to have a $1000 profit month, but we are beyond that time. Well I will be back at it today, and hopefully I have some good reports to post.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 23 bankroll - $5904 (still owed $80 bonus money)
Profit - $652
Feb 1 goal - $7252

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger actyper said...

2 out of 3 tournaments last night I was eliminated or severly crippled by runner runner flushes. Man I hate those things.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Don't they suck??? Both times I flopped top set when I went allin. I could not believe I got a caller in both situations. But sure enough they must have known what they were doing. ;-)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Quackpot said...

Not as bad as the two outers that haunt us. At least you see the runner runner coming. lol The two outer is just a punch in the solarplexes or however that's spelled. :o)

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger billinga said...

That happened to me last night as well in a tourney. I trapped a guy by min reraising him with AA. He goes all-in with QQ. We were two of the top 5 in the tourney at this point. I call of course (I had him barely covered), and a Q comes out on the flop. Damn two outer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home