Monday, December 19, 2005

Results from 12/18

Ok even though I am not going to "officially" start my race to 100k until Jan 1st, I decided that I would put my results up on a daily basis. Yesterday I concentrated on playing 2/4 limit on Bayou Poker. That is the limit that I am going to start my race on and I want to get a good feel for how I will fare. I reread the limit chapter on SuperSystem 2 this week and I finished Holdem Excellence as well while I was in NY. So how did my day go??? Actually it went really, really well. I played 933 hands and won at a rate of 8.7bb/100 hands for a profit of $325.20. This despite losing 6 times in a row with KK. Thankfully I am playing limit poker. I feel that the limit games are really soft at this level, however I know that 8.7bb/100 is very unrealistic. I also cleared $41.88 of bonus for my play yesterday bringing the total up to $367.08. The bankroll now sits at $5,297.54.

If there are any other stats that you would like to see for my play, please let me know (if anyone out there is actually reading this stuff). Good luck on the felt!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to your next post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home