Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Results from 12/19

Well I did not play much poker last night due to the fact that I was not feeling well. I played about 300 hands of 2/4 and lost about $12 but made $25 back in bonus money. I also played my favorite tourney at Bodog, the 13.5 k guarantee. I finished 140th (top 45 pay) out of 491 when my AQ ran up against A9 and KK. I managed to get a flopped ace but then the K came to take me out. I really like that tourney structure though and I am going to try it multiple times during any given week. The good news is that I won a entry into the 100k on Dec 31st at Absolute Poker. I am looking forward to playing in that tourney as it will be only the 2nd time I have ever played in a tourney with that big of a prize pool. So thankfully I listened to Lou Kreiger when he says that you should not play when you are not at your best and I cut the session short. Final total was a loss of a whopping $4.62 which dipped the bankroll to $5,292.92. Today I feel much better so I am expecting my usual 900-1000 hand session. Good luck to all of you.

7 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I reading Bill.

Keep up the good work.

I like the daily report.

Are you goona add a summary or table when you get started?

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your title is inappropriate. Instead of Race it should be "Grind or Climb". Race just doesn't sound right to me. Unless you are challenging me to race you.
Being a poker addict myself, I'd love to know the $$ per hour of playing.

All in good fun.

85 from UB

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks Omenic. I do plan on keeping up with the daily updates. What kind of summary or table are you looking for? If you let me know what data you are interested in, I will see if I can easily get at it. Since I do use pokertracker and pokergrapher, it should not be that difficult.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I agree with you Anonymous. Grind or climb might have been better. The reason why I chose "race" is because I am going to track my progress against the original 100k project that is going on at 100kproject.com. As for $$ per hour I should be able to track that once the "race" gets going. I can tell you unofficially that I play approximately 30-40 hours per week.

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, since this point in time i am reading this enormous informative paragraph here at my house.

my page :: Mid Stakes Offer

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An outstandіng share! I haνe ϳust fοrwarded thіs onto a cοlleague who had been
doing а littlе reѕearсh on thiѕ.
And hе actually bought mе bгeаkfast due to thе fаct thаt Ι found it fοr hіm.
.. lol. So allow me tо reword this...
. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yеаh, thanх fοr spending the time to talk аbout this tоpіc here οn your ωеb ρage.


Also vіѕit my wеb blоg :: MintedPoker Bоnus ()

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αn impressіѵе share!
I hаve just forwarded thіs onto a cowоrker ωhο was conducting a
little геsearсh on this. And he in fact ordeгed me lunсh duе to the fact that I
ѕtumblеd upon it for him... lol. Sо let me reword thіs.
... Τhank YOU foг thе meal!! But yeah,
thаnx for ѕpending the timе to ԁiscusѕ thiѕ
issue hеre on уour ωeb sitе.

Also visit my webpagе: Amerіcas Сaгԁгoom Poker Ρromоtіons
()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home