Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Making good use of limited time - results from 1/24

Well last night was bowling night, so I did not get a chance to play a whole bunch. For those who are interested in my bowling exploits I shot 195-137-213 for a 545 series. Don't ask me about that 2nd game, I cannot explain it other than to say that I was throwing the ball like a sissy. We won 5 points out of a possible 7 and now we are in the middle of the pack in this league and we bowl the first place team next week.

Now for poker. I only ended up playing 155 hands, but I won at a ridiculous 16bb/100 clip. If I did not have a 8am meeting I would have played longer since the game was so soft. I do have a job however, so I had to go to sleep. You would think that since I only had a short amount of time that I probably played very reckless. That was not the case. I ended up only playing 29 hands for a VP$IP of 18.7%. This just shows you that you do not have to play a ton of hands to win alot of money. You just need to play the hands you are in smart and aggressive. My total profit for the day including bonus money was $170.

I am going to post another post today regarding some more links that I am adding. I just want to review some of the links before I do so.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 25 bankroll - $6341 (still owed $70 of bonus money)
Profit - $1089 (first time over 1k of profit)
Feb 1 goal - $7252

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it goin! It's nice to see someone do well.

My poker career is over. (It never started). I wish you the best of luck. I'll check in from time to time, as it's nice to see some "Average Joes" do well.

Later on!

85

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Well I am sorry to hear that. Keep checking in and hopefully I can give you something good to read about.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Great job on passing the 1K threshhold for the race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home