Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another good day - results from 1/23

Well I am making some solid progress once again. I did notice a subtle leak in my game and I tried to patch it the last couple of days. The leak was if someone raised or reraised preflop after I acted. 100% of the time that happened I called. Often that led me down the wrong path and overall it was a -EV move. Now I find myself releasing some of those hands preflop, and the majority of those hands before the turn. It seems to have paid off at least early, but we need to see the results over a much longer term.

So yesterday I played 400 hands and won at a rate of 9.3bb/100 hands, which is awesome. Bayou is still working with me on the bonus money. Let me tell you that Mike Henry at Bayou is great. He keeps me posted on what is going on every day. I feel confident that the issue will be resolved and my bonus money will be in my account soon. They are also running a promotion at Bayou where the top 100 players according to rake generated get an additional $5000 in bonus money put in there account. I know that I play alot there so hopefully I am in contention. So the profit for the day including bonus money was $267. Today will be a light day (bowling night), but I will get some playing in when I get home.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 24 bankroll - $6171 (not including $72 of bonus money)
Profit - $919
Feb 1 goal - $7252

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bill! Go Bill!
WooWoo!

,PokerBen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home