Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tourney Results

Well today did not go well for our hero. I played in two tourneys tonight. The 20k guarantee at pokerroom and the 4k guarantee at Interpoker. In the 20k tourney I had AA in the 2nd hand of the tourney. I raise to 4xbb and get two callers. Flop comes up all rags, and I make a pot size bet and one guy drops. The turn pairs the board (sixes) but I am not concerned and bet out another pot size bet and get called. I check the river and the guy wins the pot with 106. So I lose 40% of my stack right there. I then sit tight and until I get AK which loses to AJ. To make a long story short I finish 666th out of 962.

In the Interpoker tourney I fair better but finish 35th out of 204, top 30 cashed. My AKs ran into KK and got his ass kicked. The only good news is that I am up in my cash games playing 2/4 today so all is not lost. May you have a much better time than me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home